Alo’s Pure African Ivory Shea Butter is the secret to smooth and incredible skin. RAW African Ivory Shea Butter protects, moisturizes, heals, and repairs skin damage, discoloration, wrinkles, dryness or irritation, peeling, prevents stretch marks and even offers SPF. Only when Shea Butter is unprocessed does it keep its natural ingredients: Vitamins A, E, F & K – 4 vitamins that are considered the skin’s miracle workers. Unrefined natural Shea Butter can be used on any skin; it is non-comedogenic and has been a long kept secret in West Africa. We at Alo know that you want to treat and improve your skin, hair and lips with a product that also feels and smells amazing. Not only is our Shea Butter 100% UNPROCESSED, it also doesn’t have an overwhelming smell or greasy texture. It is a subtle nutty aroma that leaves the skin smelling warm.
- Alo’s 100% Raw African Shea Butter contains Vitamins A, E, K and F, found only in premium Ivory Shea Butter.
- Vitamin A fortifies each cell to fight against damaging collagen, causing skin dryness or irritation and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E is among the most powerful antioxidants and protects and repairs skin by neutralizing free-radicals that damage skin, hair and lips.
- Vitamin K strengthens the elasticity of the skin, reduces discoloration and has been proven to improve healing of wounds and bruises.
- Vitamin F is an essential fatty acid that is critical to improving smoothness of the skin. The body is incapable of producing Vitamins E & F, so we have to get these vitamins from plants, nuts, etc.